Thanks to everyone who helped clean up today at LHS! We have more things that we are going to do throughout the summer to make the room much more visually appealing, functional, and organized.
We need ALL of your help to keep it that way, so REMEMBER...
- A place for everything, and everything in it's place!
- If you move it, put it back!
- If you make a mess, clean it up!
There are pics at the bottom of this post.
Next, a reminder about tomorrow's parade-
- Uniform: Polo shirt, khaki shorts or capris, low-mid cut white socks, low-cut gym shoes (no Chuck T's)
- 2:30-Band room open for instruments
- 2:45-Band room closes
- 3:00-meet on the front lawn of Berry for warmup and other preparations
- 4:00-Parade steps off
- 4:20-Leave parade route at Sycamore St.
- 4:45-Band room open for instruments to be put back
- 5:00-Band room closes
- Other reminders:
- Eat a healthy meal before you arrive and drink plenty of water!
- Make sure you know the music/work for America the Beautiful-PRACTICE!
- If you have been a couch potato since school let out get active between now and Friday!
Click on the image to go to the next slide!