Junior High Band Parents and Students:
On Friday, October 16 the Lebanon 8th Grade Band will be joining the Lebanon High School Marching Band (LHSMB) for Junior High Band Night! Here is how that evening will go:
- 4:30 pm Arrive at Vandegrift Field to Practice with LHSMB student leaders and other 8th graders
- 5:45 pm Pizza dinner outside the band room!
- 6:30 pm March down to the stadium
- 6:51 pm Perform Pregame with LHSMB
- 7:00 pm Go into the stands for pep tunes
- ~8:15 pm Watch halftime
- 8:30 pm Students are dismissed to go home (*if they wish to stay they may do so, but must be picked up immediately after the game ends by the high school band room
Things to know:
- This is a required performance. All students are expected to attend.
- Uniform: Band polo shirts, anything needed to stay warm under the polo shirts (long sleeves are ok!), long jeans, gym shoes (no high tops, please!).
- Memorized music: Fight Song, Alma Mater, National Anthem. Also know the pep tunes for the stands!
- If you are in an LJHS sport that is also being recognized at pregame you can wear that uniform if it is necessary and still march with the band without changing into your polo shirt, etc.
We look forward to having you with us on the 16th! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Mr. Iannelli!