Hello Junior High Parents and Students!
Tomorrow we will have our first Junior High Jazz Band Rehearsal from 2:30-4 pm at Lebanon High School-NOT at the Junior High- which is a small change from the initial info that I sent home.
Here's what you need to know!
- Students will need their instruments and their band folder for rehearsal (and, of course, a pencil!).
- Bass and guitar only need their instrument and a patch cord-we have amps.
- Drum set players only need sticks and mallets. Piano players will use the baby grand in the band room.
- If your students take the bus over from LJHS they should walk off of the bus when it arrives in the bus lot at Lebanon High School. (I will let the bus garage know who is leaving tomorrow after I talk to the students. Until 2:20 pm they can wait in the cafeteria (I am in meetings until that time-there will be supervision).
- If you are dropping students off you can do so at the North parking lot by the double doors. The band room is right inside those doors.
- Rehearsals begin PRECISELY at 2:30 pm in the high school band room. That means students need to be in the band room setting up at 2:20.
- Because of large interest in drum set and piano there will be tryouts for those parts in the next 1-2 weeks. More info to come!
- Our part assignments depend on every student attending performances and practices. If there is a chance that the student will not be able to do that please do not allow them to participate.
I'm really looking forward to working with the kids. If you have any questions be sure to contact me!