On Sunday, February 12, 2017, Lebanon High School Band is pleased to host a one of a kind fundraising event. This event has been VERY successful for us and for thousands of school districts all over the country, for over 10 years. We are excited to bring it back for the 3rd time to Lebanon High School.
I am very excited about this fundraiser for many reasons:
• The kids do not have to sell anything!
• The kids do not have to collect money or be responsible for distribution!
• We will raise several thousand dollars in a one-day event!
• This costs us nothing!
• The company runs the event! (www.customfundraisingsolutions.com)
• The mattresses are brand name and priced up to 50% less than retail!
• The kids can earn “personal referral” incentives!
EACH student is responsible to:
• Find at least one referral to come in and check out the sale. (Did you realize 1 in 10 families buy a new mattress every year? – BE SURE TO TALK TO AT LEAST TEN FAMILIES!)
• Hand out your referral flyers to people you know.
• Print your name on the coupon at the bottom, so you get credit!
• Be at the school on Sunday, February 12, 2017 to help promote the event and have FUN!
• Sunday, February 12, 2017, Lebanon Jr. High 160A Miller Rd.
• 10:00AM - 5:00PM.
• There will be Simmons Beautyrest, Southerland and Therapedic brand products on display.
• Twin from $199, Full from $279, Queen from $299, King /CA-King from $499.
• All sizes, all styles and name brand sets are available up to 50% below retail.
• There will be a showroom set up with 20+ displays and a team of experts to assist.
• Layaway & delivery are available.
- FIND AT LEAST ONE REFERRAL TO COME IN AND CHECK OUT THE SALE.
PLEASE help spread the word! Tell your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers!
It is a pleasure to be able to find a way to help our students while providing great value to our community. We appreciate your support and hope to see you on Sunday, February 12, 2017.
David Iannelli, Director Of Bands
P.S. Sharing our event is easy on Facebook & Twitter!